Through the combined experience of owner Colby Schreckengost and Director of Athlete Performance, Jason Riddell, Next Level has developed a strong reputation amongst professional athletes using their off-season to train locally or to improve their conditioning before professional tryouts.
We’ve created an effective training program for professional athletes to train either privately or in a small group setting. Private sessions focus on an individual’s goals and specific needs, while our small group sessions provide a challenging workout in an economical, spirited and competitive setting.
If you’re a professional athlete seeking a quality off-season or pre-tryout training program, call us!
90 minute sessions include:
- Functional Movement Screen to identify an areas of weakness
- Individual Corrective exercises/stretches
- Dynamic warm up and activation
- Static and rotational core training
- Individualized Workout Program
- Movement skills: Linear & Lateral Speed
- Explosive Power training in all planes of motion
- Strength Training for size & strength and injury prevention/recovery
- Fun conditioning sessions that will prepare you for spring training
- Nutrition Coaching
Convenient Payment Plan available. Please call the front desk for details, 703-754-0161