SUMMER PROGRAM STARTS JUNE 18
NEW! FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING Choose 10, 20 or 30 sessions
As high school athletes start thinking about playing at the collegiate level, we introduce them to Olympic lifting and contrast training to maximize athletic potential explosive strength development.
- Advanced plyometrics for explosive power
- Emphasis on efficient movement for speed and change of direction
- Progressive strength training with improvement tracking and accountability
- Reduce potential injury with improved flexibility & mobility
- 90-minute training sessions
Goal: Increase total body strength, speed, and stamina in preparation to play at the collegiate level.
JUNE 18 – AUGUST 25
9:00 am – 10:30 am 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm