Enroll NOW! Spring Program starts March 6
More than ever, High School athletes are vying for spots on the team, trying to keep up with their competition, and doing what they can to stand out among their peers. Whether it’s making an elite club team, or piquing the interest of Division 1 college coaches, when trying to reach the next level, the difference maker is performance training.
Athletes who balance out their sport-specific skills training with our performance training program not only become better, stronger and faster athletes, they’re more physically able to refine their sport, outlast their competitors, and less likely to get injured.
90-minute training session includes:
- Soft tissue, mobility and flexibility training for more efficient movement, recovery and injury prevention
- Linear/lateral/multidirectional training for first-step quickness, acceleration and change of direction (Speed and Agility training, only better!)
- Strength training to maximize athletic potential, gain core and total body strength
- Power development to improve explosiveness
- Emphasis on proper jumping and landing, athletic stance and running form
- Coaching on the Athlete Mindset and the importance of proper nutrition