5-week SPRING Program starts 5/15
10-week SUMMER Program starts 6/19
SAVE 10% through April 30
Athletes at this age have probably played several different sports, but are starting to specialize in just one or two sports. They’re often pushed to learn more sport-specific skills, while other essential athletic skills that often lead to serious injury and lagging behind their peers are often overlooked – proper running form, jumping and landing, and athletic stance, to name a few.
We make sure those basic athletic skills are mastered, and shift emphasis from body weight training to learning how to safely, and with proper form, lift weights. Athletes not only gain confidence in their abilities, they are becoming stronger, faster, and more mentally focused young athletes!
90-minute training session includes:
- Learn to lift with proper form and technique
- Soft tissue, mobility and flexibility training for more efficient movement, recovery and injury prevention
- Emphasis on proper jumping and landing, athletic stance and running form
- Linear/lateral/multidirectional training for first-step quickness, acceleration and change of direction (Speed and Agility training, only better!)
- Strength training to maximize athletic potential, gain core and total body strength
- Power development to improve explosiveness
- Coaching on the Athlete Mindset and the importance of proper nutrition