Registration for Fall Programs are open
At this age, training should be focused on two things: learning the basic skills that will set them up for success in any sport they choose, and having fun! It’s important that their coach is engaging and resourceful to keep them focused and help them become more confident as young athletes.
While running, jumping and stopping might all seem like basic skills that require no training, it’s these very skills that can lead to either excelling on the field or court. Athletes are taught basic running mechanics that help them run efficiently and accelerate, jumping and landing athletically, and stopping and changing direction quickly.
60-minute training session includes:
- Introduction to strength training with body weight exercises
- Learn active dynamic warm up for injury prevention
- Refine gross motor skills to improve coordination and body awareness
- Instruction on athletic stance, plyo step for first step quickness
- Proper running mechanics
- Early development of athlete mindset and proper nutrition
Every Level 1 athlete is coached throughout each workout, with particular emphasis on proper form and technique. We provide the best athlete-to-coach ratio in the area.