SPRING PROGRAMS START MARCH 5
We lay the groundwork for developing the level of athleticism needed in competitive sports. Emphasis is on building coordination, proper mechanics and movement patterns that will help young athletes excel as they grow.
- Fitness is fun and lifelong habit
- Strength development through body-weight exercises
- Refine gross motor skills to improve coordination and body awareness
- Introduction to plyometrics, change of direction, first-step quickness & acceleration
- 60-minute training sessions
Goal: Improvement in the movement skills that help players become successful athletesRegister for Early Athletic Development