There’s no better way to help your athlete improve their athleticism and overall sport performance than to start with Athlete Assessment to determine a baseline for improvement, identify any weakness or asymmetries and discuss best options for marked improvement on the field or court.
Every athlete develops at their own pace, some demonstrating athletic skill at an early age, while others improve athletically once they have reached puberty. Every child, regardless of how much natural-born athletic prowess they have, can become a better athlete through training that starts with proper body mechanics, form, and learning to move. A complete Athletic Assessment is the first step in that process.
Athlete Assessments are done by our Performance Coaches, take approximately one hour and include:
- Sports Participation History
- Previous Injury History
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Posture Assessment
- Nutritional and Recovery Assessment
- Goal Setting
- Testing/Timing: 5-10-5 shuttle, broad jump, 10 yard sprint, 20 yard sprint, explosive med ball pass and plank test
- Recommendations for improvement.