A career at Next Level Fitness and Performance is a highly rewarding experience. In addition to working for a proven leader in fitness as well as Athletic Performance, you can build a successful career, enjoy life and work as part of a passionate, committed, and knowledgeable team, while making a lasting significant impact on people’s lives.
Front Desk Team Manager
Next Level Fitness & Performance is seeking a fitness enthusiast to be a Front Desk Team Member responsible for providing exceptional service to all customers; members, guests, and, staff. The qualified individual will be responsible for upholding our facility’s operating standards in a professional manner. The successful candidate is mature, has an outgoing personality and possesses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Be on time and dressed in proper attire for each scheduled shift
- Opening and closing facility in accordance with established procedures
- Be able to follow an established sales process to sell programs and memberships
- Answering phones in a friendly, professional manner and delivering messages
- Handling client/guest questions and concerns courteously and professionally
- Providing accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests
- Maintaining a neat, clean, pleasant appearance and working environment
- Checking in all clients and ensuring accurate class attendance/count
- Signing up new clients, administering paperwork and provide a thorough explanation of the program
- Assisting clients by being knowledgeable of programs, promotions, and procedural policies
- Accurately registering and logging payments retail, appointments, classes and events
- Serving as a liaison to Personal Trainers and Assistant Manager
- Keep General Manager abreast of all customer service challenges
- Preparing Smoothie Bar Shakes in accordance with provided recipes
- Attending staff meetings, as required
- Daily cleaning
- Staff members are encouraged to participate in 2 workouts per week so that they better understand the programming and get to know our clients better
- Other duties as assigned by management
- H.S. diploma or GED minimum.
- Experience in a gym/health club, customer service or retail required
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally; providing appropriate eye contact, smiles and body language, and verbally when giving/receiving information
- Must be able to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor
- We offer competitive pay, a fun, and friendly environment, career advancement and FREE gym membership!
Please submit your resume to Courtney Zinzi for consideration.
Performance Coach Intern
As a growing organization, we provide students the opportunity to learn to train and coach clients of all ages and fitness levels. Interns provide fitness instruction to both athlete and adult clients in the form of semi-private sessions, private training, and group class sessions. Learn to evaluate and track the progress of clients as well as the overall operation of a training centric business model.
We are seeking outgoing, dynamic, career-minded professionals that genuinely want to help people. If you are willing to increase your knowledge, bring your best every day and help achieve client results the position can lead to full-time employment.
Our training help people exceed their potential, so if you are as passionate about helping others as you are about challenging yourself, please submit your resume to Patrick Carr for consideration.