Salmon is by far one of the best fishes you can eat! Not only is it nutrient-dense (protein, vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids), it’s good for your heart and your brain! Did we mention it’s delicious and simple to make?
Check out this recipe for Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Salmon from relish.com.
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, about 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Peel and chop garlic. Set aside.
- Chop the rosemary. Set aside.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet. Note: cover with foil because it’s easier to clean. Distribute olive oil evenly on salmon. Add salt and pepper over the fillet. Next, add the rosemary and garlic and lightly press into salmon.
- Place in oven. Throw in some fresh green beans lightly coated in extra virgin olive oil and a dash of salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until the salmon is flaky and green beans are tender.