We’ve all been there. You’re between meals, hungry and tempted to grab something easy. The problem is, “easy” is often high carb, high sugar, and empty calories, which will only keep you hungry and looking for more.
Try these snacks that feature healthy protein and fiber that will satisfy your cravings and keep you feeling full!
- Cottage Cheese with fresh berries, chopped walnuts and a pinch of cinnamon
- A handful of roasted almonds (skip the “flavored” kind – they have additives and preservatives)
- Plain Greek yogurt with fresh berries, or other fruit like banana or fresh nectarine
- A glass of milk or almond milk
- String Cheese
- Apple with a small spoonful of peanut butter (natural peanut butter is best)
- Hummus with carrot sticks
f you need help with your nutrition, a weight loss or fitness program, we’re happy to help. Let’s start with a free consultation/evaluation!