- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chardonnay or other dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Add chicken to remaining marinade in bowl, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning chicken occasionally.
2. Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bowl, discarding marinade. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter.
3. Stir salt into reserved marinade; spoon evenly over chicken.
Fat 4.6 g
Satfat 0.9 g
Monofat 2.3 g
Polyfat 0.7 g
Protein 39.4 g
Carbohydrate 0.6 g
Fiber 0.1 g
Cholesterol 99 mg
Sodium 256 mg
Calcium 23 mg
Tired of chicken? You won’t be after trying this recipe from myrecipes.com! Add green veggies like asparagus or broccoli and a side if quinoa or gluten-free pasta and you have a meal sure to please everyone in the family!