The nice thing about this recipe is that you put the ingredients together, and pop it into the oven – no stir-frying! Keep it healthy and skip the tortillas! Instead consider using lettuce wraps, or make it a fajita salad by putting the mixture over field greens, or serve your fajitas over brown rice.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Lightly spray a 13 x 9 oven safe pan
- Mix chicken, onion and bell peppers together
- Combine the oil and fajita mix and drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Serve over brown rice or a bed of greens.