This simple, gluten free Crock Pot Pepper Steak recipe from allrecipes.com lets you set it and forget it! Serve it over brown rice or quinoa.
2 lb sliced steak
2 tbsp oil
½ cup gluten free soy sauce
1 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp ginger
5 whole tomatoes cut into eighths
3 large green peppers, strips
¾ cup cold water
1 ¼ tbsp cornstarch
1. Brown beef in oil in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl combine soy sauce, onions, garlic, pepper, and ginger. Pour over beef.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4. Add tomatoes and peppers. Cook for 30 min longer.
5. Combine cold water and cornstarch, stir into slow cooker. Cook on high until thickened.
6. Serve over quinoa or brown rice.