Today’s EatFit approved dinner idea is Chicken Marsala!
- 4 Organic skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Marsla wine
- ¼ cup cooking sherry
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp celtic salt
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Coat chicken pieces in almond flour mixture.
- Take a large skillet add coconut oil over medium heat
- Place the chicken and lightly brown
- Turn over the chicken and add mushrooms
- Pour wine and sherry and cover skillet
- simmer chicken 10 min and turn over.
- Cook for another 5 min or until no longer pink
- Garnish with thyme and Enjoy!